Default Insert sheet, move to end, rename with cell data.

I've spent most of my day trying to ask VB to do this for me, but don't
know how to communicate it correctly.

I have column A in "List"(Sheet1) with 150 entries.
I want to create 150 sheets with Sheet numbers of 2-151.
However, I would like for the tabs to read what the appropiate cell in
"List" says....

ie if
+++
(column A)
___
Fun
Not Fun
Cool
+++
was my column, I would like the first four tabs to read "List" (my
original sheet), "Fun", "Not Fun", and "Cool".

Then they would appear in Microsoft Visual Basic as Sheet1(List),
Sheet2(Fun), Sheet3(Not Fun), and Sheet4(Cool).

This doesn't need to be a macro - I think a sub would work easier.
Thanks for your help!

Chris T.