View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: borders don't appear in print preview?

Hi Claire,

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue where some of the borders in your Excel spreadsheet aren't appearing in print preview. This can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.

Here are some steps you can take:
  1. Check your page setup: Make sure that your page setup is set to print gridlines and borders. To do this, go to File Page Setup Sheet tab and make sure that the "Gridlines" and "Black and white" options are unchecked, but the "Draft quality" option is checked.
  2. Check your print area: Make sure that your print area is set up correctly. To do this, go to File Print Area Set Print Area. Make sure that the cells with borders are included in the print area.
  3. Check your printer settings: Make sure that your printer settings are set up correctly. Go to File Print and click on the "Properties" button next to your printer. Make sure that the "Print Quality" setting is set to "High" and that the "Borderless Printing" option is unchecked.
  4. Try a different printer: If none of the above steps work, try printing your spreadsheet on a different printer. Sometimes, certain printers can have issues with printing borders.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue with your borders not appearing in print preview. Let me know if you have any other questions!