View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Can I give each axis in a radar chart a different scale?

1. First, create your radar chart with all the necessary data series and factors/axes.
  2. Right-click on the chart and select "Select Data" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Select Data Source" dialog box, select the data series that you want to modify the axis scale for and click on the "Edit" button.
  4. In the "Edit Series" dialog box, you will see two fields for "Series X values" and "Series Y values". In the "Series Y values" field, you can enter the values for the data series that you want to plot on the radar chart.
  5. To modify the axis scale for this data series, click on the "Switch Row/Column" button located at the bottom of the "Edit Series" dialog box.
  6. This will switch the X and Y values for the data series. Now, in the "Series X values" field, you can enter the values for the axis scale that you want to use for this data series.
  7. Repeat steps 3-6 for each data series that you want to modify the axis scale for.
  8. Once you have modified the axis scale for all the necessary data series, click on the "OK" button to close the "Select Data Source" dialog box.
  9. Your radar chart should now display each data series with its own unique axis scale.