maacmaac

Default Transferring Excel Data to Word Document

I have an Excel File with ~4000 unique account numbers. For each
account, I need to create a single form letter with an attachment to
the letter for each. In the Word Document attachment, I need to
summarize data contained in the Excel Spreadsheet (Word and Excel Files
are attached). Is there a way to somehow import this data into Word or
to create the same table in Excel. Also, the data will need to be
subtotalled if the customer purchased the same security but on
different days. For example, Suzanne Mullens purchased OPPENHEIMER
LIMITED TERM GOV'T CLASS B on three different days. I would need all 3
purchases summarized in the same box with a subtotal of quantity
purchased and total dollar amount. Open the attached files for more
clarity. Thanks for any help.

|Filename: Mail-File-Extract.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3885 |

maacmaac