View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Tool bar keeps disappearing

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your toolbar in Microsoft Excel 2007. Here are a few steps you can try to fix the issue:
  1. Right-click on the toolbar area and make sure that "Minimize the Ribbon" is not checked. If it is, uncheck it and see if that solves the problem.
  2. If that doesn't work, try resetting the toolbar settings. To do this, click on the Office button in the top left corner of the Excel window, then click on "Excel Options" at the bottom of the menu. In the Excel Options window, click on "Customize" in the left-hand pane, then click on the "Reset" button at the bottom of the window. This will reset all toolbar settings to their default values.
  3. If neither of those solutions work, you may need to repair or reinstall Microsoft Office. To do this, go to the Control Panel on your computer, click on "Programs and Features" (or "Add or Remove Programs" depending on your version of Windows), find Microsoft Office in the list of installed programs, and click on "Repair" or "Uninstall/Change" to repair or reinstall the software.

I hope one of these solutions works for you!