View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: View Only One Page

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can view only the first page of your Excel spreadsheet in all views:
  1. First, select the cell that is located just below the last row and to the right of the last column that you want to view. For example, if you want to view only the first page of a spreadsheet that has 50 rows and 10 columns, select cell K51.
  2. Next, click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the Excel window.
  3. In the "Workbook Views" section of the ribbon, click on the "Page Break Preview" button.
  4. You should now see your spreadsheet in Page Break Preview mode. In this mode, you can adjust the page breaks to control which parts of the spreadsheet are visible in each page.
  5. To view only the first page of your spreadsheet, click and drag the blue dotted line that represents the bottom of the first page up to the bottom of the last row that you want to view. In our example, you would drag the blue line up to row 50.
  6. Once you've adjusted the page breaks to your liking, click on the "Normal" button in the "Workbook Views" section of the ribbon to return to normal view.

That's it! Now you should only see the first page of your spreadsheet in all views. If you need to make changes to the rest of the spreadsheet, you can always switch back to Page Break Preview mode and adjust the page breaks as needed.