JR

Click the letter of the column you want to hide to select the entire column,
then right click and select "hide".

"Pasko1" wrote:

I have a pivot table I use to summarize my company's sales force performance.
The rows are data for each date. The columns are in groups of 4 which
include $, % of $ to daily total, quantity, and % of qty to daily total.
There are about 20 of these groups. All the way to the right, there are 4
grand total columns. I want to show the grand total $ and qty, but I would
like to hide the % to total columns because they have 100% in every row. Can
this be done? Thanks.