MatthewTap

Default Cond Format -- on set of columns, then one column

I currently have two conditional formats, and I'm only able to have one work
or the other.

Specifically for example, I have columns A through F populated, and when C18
is populated with "Complete" I want two things to happen:

1) A18:F18 are shaded Gray.
2) C18's font format changes to Bold Red

Currently I can do them individually via the following:

1) Highlight columns A:F, then put Formula in Cond Format this:
=$C1="Completed"

2) Highlight Column C, and put Cell Value in Cond Format:
equal to "Completed"

But, I can't do both at the same time... the rows gray out but the Red does
not work.

Any thoughts on mixing the two?