Callan

Sorry about the underscore...that's not in the code :)
But now here's where I sound like a layman. But "ThisWorkBook" Module?
I only have 1 window in VB and it only has "General" and then the rest of
the other function headings.....

Security settings are on low and I didn't hold down the shift key as I would
in Access. Please help.
Kind Regards
Cal

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe it's that misplaced undersco

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Or maybe you have the workbook_open code in the wrong module--it belongs under
the ThisWorkbook module.

Maybe you have security set to high?--change it to medium and answer yes to the
allow macros prompt.

Maybe you held down the shift key when you opened the workbook--stopping the
auto_open and workbook_open code from running.

Callan wrote:

Please help!

I'm using that following "very simple" code

Private_Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PrintOut
End Sub

Yet, Excel does not run ANY code that I put in this function, why?
I even put in a simple [MsgBox "hello", vbokonly] line just to check. But
still nothing.
Will appreciate the help.
Kind Regards,
Cal