Dave Peterson

I figure that you're going to have to describe what you want anyway--pictures
don't always tell enough of the story.

And since this is a text only newsgroup, attachments aren't welcome--and
embedded images fall into that category, too.

If you find the "cell" that was double clicked--that's mySelectedCell in the
previous suggestions, then I'm not sure why you can't use .offset()'s to
retrieve the values.

ListType = CLng(mySelectedCell.Offset(0, 8).Value)

If listtype isn't numeric, then drop the clng() portion.

If you want the 2nd column of the row with that "selected cell", you can use:

msgbox myselectedcell.offset(0,1).value

I used msgbox, but you could populate the second userform using this kind of
technique.

bach wrote:

Dave,

What is the issue with the links ?? would it be better if i pasted the
link as text so you can see it is an image file ??

Bach

The member details userform has the following fields:

MemberID
Deacon
DateJoined
Title
Surname
Forename
Name/No
Address
Town
PostCode
TelephoneNo
MobileNo
Deacon
Reverent
DeaconId

These are then stored in the member_list spread sheet.

The list box will:

MemberID
forename
Surname
TelephoneNo

Double click procedure i want to load the Member Details UserForm and
load all the details back in the text boxes

This help ?

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134