bootsy

Default Calculating commission schedule (will pay for help!)

Boy, thanks very much. I will ask my buddy if his boss can wait, you
know how people leave things till the last minute. If he can't I'll
let you know BEFORE the weekend so you don't waste your time.

If you want to send me what you have already, I'd love to see it just
so I can play around...never know what might get me out of my brain
freeze.

San Francisco, CA. You a Celtic fan I assume? My dad's a big Arsenal
fan (rough week), and I'm a Chelsea supporter. SF is a pretty big
football city.

--
bootsy
bootsy's Profile: