bj

when do you want it to change?
i fit is a specific time, you can use the =today()-XXX where xxx is the
number of seconds you want the data to stay there divided by the number of
seconds in a day
If it is not a specific time, we need more info on what you want.
"Ronald Lawrence" wrote:

I want the dynamic values in a cell to show until midnight and then like
Cinderella convert to its value only when the clock strikes 12 midnight i.e.
when the date changes to the next day, i.e. I'm using the =TODAY() function
for this.

I am using an "IF" formula and while the date =TODAY() is "true" the formula
provides dynamic values but when the date is not true (a fraction of a
second after midnight) I want the cell the show its last value on the
previous day.

Is this possible in Excel 2000?

TIA to all replies.