holy dog

NO, I wish I would have thought of it then, but then you know the customer is
always right even when they are wrong. I appreciate the help. Thank You
Holy Dog

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Did you insist that you shouldn't have to pay taxes?

<vbg

holy dog wrote:

Thank you. I tested this and it works, although the user insists that she
should not need to do this. Oh well.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you add some alt-enters (every 80-100 characters) in that cell, can you see
everything--you may have to resize that rowheight manually, though.

holy dog wrote:

User has a cell that is set for text wrap. She has textwrap in that the last
line will not show up. Have increased cell height, but text does not show.
Have gotten text to show, but only by widening the cell. This is not an
option because the columns will not fit on one page then. Row height is not
an issue, except that not all of the text will show no matter the height you
make the cell. Does Excel have a limitation on the number of characters can
be in a cell and would this limitation be negated by increasing the width of
the cell/column?

--

Dave Peterson

--