Monty

Default input box

I have property value figures to input into a workbook every three months.
In the first accounting period 31/3/05 I would input total property value
figure into cell A21 then the domestic figure into cell A12. The next time
30/06/05 these figures would be input into the next column cell B21 and B12,
on 30/09/05 the figures would be input into the next column cell C21 and C12,
on 30/12/05 the figures would be input into the next column cell D21 and D12,
on 31/03/06 the figures would be input into the next column cell E21 and E12
and so on.
At present I have a message box appearing in order to remind staff where
they need to input the figures.
Is there anyway I could create a input message box in order for staff to
input the two figures in it and this would then transfer the figures to these
cells

Any help would be greatly appreciated