Zack Barresse

Hi Korie,

You could use something like this ...

=INDEX(Sheet1!$A:$A,(ROW(A1)-1)*21+1,1)

This is assuming that you want to only see the data in each sequential row
in sheet two. Put this formula in a cell, then copy down as needed. It
will only show every 21st row, starting with row 1 of Sheet1.

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)

"Korie" .(donotspam) wrote in message
I'm working with two sheets. I have certain cell's information from sheet
1
going to sheet 2. I was doing fine until I needed to add an insane amount
more information to sheet 1. I can't figure out a formula that will
calculate the information I need onto sheet 2.

Example: Sheet 1/Column A/Row 1's information is also on Sheet 2 ( formula
use on sheet 2: =Sheet1!A1). If one Sheet 1, I use only Column
A/Rows1,22,43,64,..., 35872, what formula (or a step/setting) can I use so
can cut/paste instead of manually adding 21 to my previous formula on
sheet 2?

If I'm confusing you, I'm sorry. I don't know that much about Excel and
really need help. Thanks. Please either respond or e-mail me directly.

~Korie~