Dave Peterson

First, some questions/comments.

#1. Do you only have one group of headers (probably near row 1)?
If no, then delete all those other headers and just keep one set.
Your data should just be a simple list of values in the following rows.

If you're headers are in Row 1, you can make them always visible by:
selecting A1 (just to see it).
selecting A2
Window|Freeze panes.

You can get that same effect when you print via:
File|Page setup|Sheet Tab|
clicking in the "rows to repeat at top:" box and then pointing
at row 1 (or rows 1:xx).

#2. After you have the single set of headers, you can apply
data|filter|autofilter to show only the rows you want want.
(very nice if you use Non-blanks in your filter)

That way, you can format as many blank rows as you want.

olmedic wrote:

I have made a kindof daily log in excel. How can I get the worksheet to
automatically creat a new identical page when I reach the end of the
current page. if I format more that on page at a time, I get blank
pages at the end of my worksheet when it is printed. I know I can
always just print a defined area, but I would like excel to just simply
duplicate the same page whenever I reach the bottom. Is it possible?

--
olmedic
olmedic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15801

--