Gord Dibben

Jim

There are a great bunch of regulars that monitor all the Excel News Groups.

Posting to one group only will ensure that your post is read by 100% of the
regulars and MVP's.

Julie is one of those regulars.

Pointing out that multi-posting is unnecessary and wasteful of band-width and
user resources should be everyone's business.

I would like to direct you to Chip Pearson's "Hints for new posters" site.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:07:07 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Miss if u r not aware, not everyone is like u n me , subscribe to both
newsgroups! So sometimes u get better answers and by the way its none of
your business!

Got it!

Cheerrs

Jim'