Rowan Drummond

New limit will be 64k in Excel 12:

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2005/9/26.aspx

Regards
Rowan

Bob Tripp wrote:
When changing cell formats (font, shading, color, size, etc.) on a VERY large
excel file (26 MB), I now receive a dialog popup box saying "Too many
different cell formats". When I persist trying to impose a format change,
the file eventually crashes.

I have been told that Excel has a current limit of 4,000 for various
different cell formts. Can this be increased?

Bob Tripp

click "I Agree" in the message pane.