Ken Hudson

Hi Zack,
Just my preference. ISNA accounts for the #NA error which is in the original
posting. I added the ISERROR suggestion to alert the poster that it would
cover the gamut of possible errors and is what I usually want to test.
--
Ken Hudson

"Zack Barresse" wrote:

Why ISERROR? Why not ISNA?

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)

"Ken Hudson" wrote in message
You are missing a closing parens in the formula and I usually use
ISERROR.

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($A6,'Sept
9'!$A$1:$U$47,14,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP($A6,'Sept
9'!$A$1:$U$47,14,FALSE))

HTH
--
Ken Hudson

"AZExcelNewbie" wrote:

I need to replace the #N/A values to be blank within a VLOOKUP formula.
How
do I do this?

I've tried the following but excel doesn't seem to like it:

=IF(ISBLANK(VLOOKUP($A6,'Sept