MarySunn MarySunn is offline
Junior Member

"@Peo Sjoblom Quite a common problem for beginners! SUMIF is a function used to sum values for a single criterion.
Using this function, you can find the sum of the numbers that apply a range condition. This function is part of the math and trigonometry functions. Similar to the name, it will sum if the given criteria are satisfied. This function is used to find the sum of specific numbers in a large data set. When I have had problems like this before, I have gone to https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/reso...-formula-excel. In your case, try to use the function panel. It is longer but more practical. Look for them in the Search field! Then use additional arguments and complete the formula! Patience to you in this endeavor!"