Wilbur Chua Wilbur Chua is offline
Member

Default Google Sheets

Hello! I think it would be best to use google Sheets for this matter, as you can attach a Google Form to the Google Sheet. You can also put in as many entries to the Google form as you want. This is useful for data gathering in general. Then I recommend just export the sheet as an excel file to process to data. Excel functions are more comprehensive than Google sheets so that's a more efficient way to work around it.

For more tips on excel/google sheets/financial models, you can check this out. Hope this helps!