Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sicelo matambo sicelo matambo is offline

Default Formula to determine the number of work hours per month

I am trying to figure out the summary of work hours for a month. The problem is that we work 24hrs on Mon to Thu and on Fridays we only work 8hrs.
Therefore a short month will have less hours than a long month and a month with more Fridays will have less hours than other months.

Please help me with a formula which determines the number of work hours per month as
per above schedule.

I have named a certain cell "Month_no". The number in the cell is changing according to a macro. The formula should refer to the name: Month_no and determine the number of hours for that specific month.

Thanks for helping