upsidedownhouse upsidedownhouse is offline
Junior Member

Default Trapping an Excel crash

Experienced programmers of VBA will know about Excel crashes which is upsetting to our customers. My current crash is when changing a graph axis from decimal to integer, it seems to work on some implementations of Excel but not on others. Does anyone know how to preempt the very specific crash within VBA to take appropriate action? I am aware of 'On Error GoTo ErrorHandler' but am looking for something very local to the offending statement, not something pertinent to the whole procedure.

Last edited by upsidedownhouse : March 3rd 21 at 11:51 AM