Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_8_] Peter T[_8_] is offline

Default Activex component cannot create object Excel 365 for mac

"lamar spalding" wrote in message
I have excel 365 on my PC and the VBA for sending email from excel to
outlook works perfectly. I transferred the same code to excel 365 for mac
and it will not run. Apparently the Outlook object reference is missing in
the references library. I cannot find the Outlook Object in the references
library and the library shows a message Missing: Microsoft Outlook 16.0
Object library

Outlook can't be automated in 365 for Mac, start here with Ron de Bruin's
'Excel for Mac' site -

https://www.macexcel.com/examples/mailpdf/macoutlook/

Peter T