Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tatsujin Tatsujin is offline

Default Listbox with dynamic strings

I have a Userform that contains one TextBox and one ListBox. The ListBox will initially contain about 300 unique string values.

If a user types a short substring into the TextBox, I would like to only visually display the lines that contain that substring. Therefore, the items in the ListBox will dynamically change, depending on the substring entered in the TextBox.

What would be an efficient way to implement this? Would I have to store the strings in an array and constantly update both the array and ListBox?

Thanks!