Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
programmernovice[_2_] programmernovice[_2_] is offline

Default Changing workbook name in named cell

I have a workbook "Sales" which has a cell named "price" referring to "Sales!$H10". If I save the workbook as "Sales.Foreign" I want the cell "Price" now to refer to "Sales.Foreign!$H10". However, program does not allow it.

The cell "Price" continues to refer to "Sales!$H10", in other words it does not accept the new workbook name. Any idea how to get around that?

Many thanks for all help.