Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_8_] Peter T[_8_] is offline

Default Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick subtract sum of cells below top cell

"Dave" wrote in message

[snip]

Hello Peter,

Firstly.... wow... I cannot thank you enough for persisting with me.
Your solution is fantastic and the optional font colour was a nice touch.

Yes I did see your previous code and for some reason I could not get it to
work.
I created several contiguous ranges in several columns and right clicked
above, below and to the left and right and nothing happened.
It was only when I right clicked in row 1 that something happened and that
was a 'Run-time error '1004:''

I really appreciate all your help and if there is an option, I would mark
this as solved.

Regards, David

Glad it's working and don't worry about marking.

Feedback is always appreciated but in my no doubt minority view the 'marking
& points system', which is now the norm in forums like this, is counter
productive!

Peter T