Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Need a UDF to count blank cells

Hi,

Am Mon, 30 Nov 2020 04:47:57 -0800 (PST) schrieb Xxer Xxes:

this function brings me the value of cells empty
from above , in the same Column ;
Now , I have need this function to do the same task ,
but counting empty cells in the same Row ; I need to count
to the left cells where this function is .

2) .Second ask , I have need to
have a function doing the same task (meaning counting empty
cells ) but to return me the value of empty cells after it find
a specific value , such as - " 3 " .

3) . Well , if it is possible , I really have need and a function to do
the same task like for I asked just above , but to not do
differences beetween empty or non empty cells , just
bring me the value of number of cells passing until
it find value - 3 - .

I don't know if I understood your problem correctly.
Have a look:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqMiGBK2qniTge9d...95CDA?e=DHuVMz

Regards
Claus B.