Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NoodNutt[_2_] NoodNutt[_2_] is offline

Default Converting Numeral to Time equivalent

Hi Auric

It's an awesome little tidbit of code, and Claus was very generous in his time in altering it to suit my needs also.

The original code didn't quite fit how I entered time after midnight using [h]:mm format, so if someone finished @ "2:30am" I would enter "26:30" instead, this way I don't need to worry about adding a date to bridge times or those that work afternoon/night shift.

I am wondering if you happened to experience this small anomaly. All but one of the values I have entered have converted, except "600".

I have all the cells formatted as General, and every other time entered has zero issue converting, so I'm stumped as to why "600" is converting to "0:25". I know "0.25" is the represented value for "6:00" when it is converted, so this is an interesting twist.

Claus, if by chance you're reading this, I also found this issue in the example file you sent me.

Cheers
Mark.