Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] deasmhuin...@gmail.com is offline

Default Identifying PERSONAL.XLSB macros

In my development environment, I make extensive use of a self developed library of useful macros (function or subroutine) that I maintain in PERSONAL.XLSB.

Is there any way I can get VBA to examine an application's code base and provide me with a list of PERSONAL.XLSB macros being called.

This is motivated by a problem I am anticipating in publishing a VBA application as an AddIn. I assume all PERSONAL.XLSB's macros being called by the application would have to be explicitly added to the AddIn code base.

Thank you