X Y Scatter Excel Graph X Axis Customization
On Friday, 9 October, 2020 at 2:20:50 am UTC+5:30, Peter T wrote:
"Peter T" wrote in message
... Another way would be to start with a dummy Line series with all zero Y
values (assuming the x-axis cross the Y at 0) with the x-category values
your text cells, then add further Series as Scatter types
To do that add the first ...
Easier than I suggested last time -
- Add a row of zeros just below the 'hook' labels.
- Select all the data including the 'hook' and 'load' labels
- Create a Line style chart with markers
- Change the chart type Combo
- Leave the first dummy series as Line type
- Change the other 'load' series to Scatter type
This time no secondary axes were created, for me
Format the dummy Series Line to not be visible
Quick and easy, except it could have been simply a Line chart!
Thanks Peter, for your perfact workaround. It worked as Combo Custom Combination with one series line keeping zero values.
Appriciate your valuable guidance.