Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max[_9_] Max[_9_] is offline

Default X Y Scatter Excel Graph X Axis Customization

On Thursday, 8 October, 2020 at 4:20:57 pm UTC+5:30, Peter T wrote:
"Max" wrote in message
Please find attached link for the file where I can explain easily.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ak16zOG3Op0Cb05b...Azh9M?e=lyklCG

Max

I didn't see this when I posted a couple of minutes ago, if that didn't
answer your question let me know and I'll look at your file.

PT

Peter Thanks for your Reply and solving the trouble....
The trouble I am facing is I am still not able to see the result in the displyed Graph. Its still shows the numbers.
May be the Excel Version. I am using MS Office 365 ProPlus FYI.
Please see the attahed link to seethe result (Screenshot) after adding the first series.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Ak16zOG3Op0CcBG_..._IrKw?e=VhVLcD

Also updated file is linked below.
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ak16zOG3Op0Cb05b...Azh9M?e=dnjh65
If you can suggest any workaaround for the same
Many thanks Peter
Max