ymadi ymadi is offline
Junior Member

Question How can we increment 1.9+0.1 and display 1.10 NOT 2.0 using formula

Hello,
I'm trying to increment using two criteria; Category (Primary #) and Question(Secondary #). Categories will be 1, 2, 3, and the questions that fall under each category will increment by 0.1 (i.e. 1.1, 1.2, etc..). I'm using the formula B2+0.1. It works great up until it reaches 1.9, but after that, it jumps to 2. It should display display it as 1.10.

I’ve attached a screenshot to illustrate what I’m trying to do.

One more thing (Sorry lol), I've also noticed that 1.10 will display as 1.1 creating a duplicate. I'll be using these numbers as IDs, so it's important that they're unique..

Thanks in advance for all your help
Attached Images