Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Cooke-TIlley Jacob Cooke-TIlley is offline

Default Finding cells based on the colour of the text

Hi Crew

Posting this one as Im not sure how to approach it. My sheet is broken up in production facilities as the heading and product lines (Multiple in each location). When I run it off the main company system It makes the production lines with faults go red, but there are two thousand of them and only 20-30 of them are listed in red text. Is there anyway I can Query or create a filter which just shows the ones with red text?