Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
San[_4_] San[_4_] is offline

Default How to make dependent drop down Lists

Hi, I need to select from drop down lists that need to be interlinked and dependent based on the choice made in the preceding list
Primary List - Coal, Gas Renewables
Coal List €“ Anthracite, Bituminous, Lignite, Peat
Anthracite List - Hi-grade, Low Grade
Bituminous List €“ Low Volatile, Medium Volatile, High Volatile
Lignite €“ No sub list
Peat - No sub list
Gas List - LPG, CNG, LNG
( No other sub lists)
Renewable List €“ Solar, wind, Hydro, Tidal
Example : If I choose Coal , the next Drop Down List will show the Coal List. From the Coal List, If I Select €śBituminous€ť then the next drop down list will show the sublist €śLow Volatile, Medium Volatile, High Volatile. Now if I select €śHigh Volatile€ť €“ the cell takes in the string €śHigh Volatile€ť
Any help on how to make this happen .

Thanks