Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NoodNutt[_2_] NoodNutt[_2_] is offline

Default Nested For statements

Garry

Thank you again for your constructive comments and time.

Yep! Band aids are all I have at present, hence the reason I rely heavily on the good folk here who give so generously of their knowledge and time.
The reason I use band-aids is they work for my purposes, I prefer not to re-invent the wheel each time if the projects are almost identical.
And you'd be right in thinking it's dirty from a programmers perspective, and it may not sit right, or be right, but! the view from my cage where I sit, I don't have the luxury of time given i'm just one person, so any shortcuts to get me over the line with a working model ticks my boxes. kinda Reminiscent of Microsoft spewing their rubbish into the market to capture the earliest dollar, then fixing the bugs with patches and updates later.

The peeps who run my circus have just wasted 3 years and millions on a failed re-vamped modular database environment to bridge across multiple contracts.
Sadly, they're not looking to spend money on pre-packaged routers given we already have one, even if it's not flashy, it's economical until they recoup some lost venture capital.

Welcome to my cage, I see and actively look for better, improved applications, frustratingly, I may as well play in the muck on the floor of my cage as it's way above my pay-grade and they just don't listen, always opting for the cheapest outcome.

I'm more than happy to send it to you (it's still a patchwork, but getting there).
I am confident that you're professional enough regarding the (less than world shattering) data itself, so i'm comfy sending it inclusive.

mail me directly with your email address
Thank you again.
Cheers
Mark.