Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Importing multiple .txt files in a directory

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 10:16:40 AM UTC-7, GS wrote:
Hi Garry

100% agree. I did see some nifty code to extract the raw data from PDF,
which is why I went to I.T. for access to the Acrobat Libraries.

In-as-much-as, I fully appreciate they're likely pigeon-holed with
guidelines and policy, but i'm also leaning toward there being a plausible
smattering of narcissistic joy!!

It's times like this, I question if they're on the same side of improvement
& innovation when it comes to data management.

Thanks again for your time and thoughts.

Cheers
Mark.

IT people in general are rather stiff-necked about everything, pretty much.
If the data you're after was printed to PDF from a text editor or word
processor or whatever utility app then you could just use a PDF converter
to revert that.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

My utility, PDF Architect, does a credible job of converting PDF's to text,
word, excel, Image, HTML...

Yes, I have this (and others)!