Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Copy multi-line variable to first empty row

Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Sun, 02 Feb 2020 18:42:52 +0000 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

Sorry Claus, I don't follow? Look at what? You've not given a Dropbox
link.

https://www.dropbox.com/transfer/AAA...Xj13dfF Ev0Aw

Regards
Claus B.

YES!! Thank you.

This version also runs on the full worksheet, so I'm a happy bunny (or
whatever the german equivalent is).

(I never did solve that with the clipboard versions, which always ran OK
with the test worksheets but never with the main one.)

And late last night I realised I'd forgotten an easy solution to the
problem I raised about the varying source text filename. In my MX macro
I'll simply save a TEMPORARY file Source.txt, as well as tTrackName.txt.
Which is basically what I did before when I was saving those complex
'tracksheets'.

So that brings us up from 99% to 99.5% finished. But I'd still like to
get U,V and W to hyperlinks please Claus - when you've had a decent
break from my stuff ;-)

Best wishes,

Terry, East Grinstead, UK