Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hbj hbj is offline

Default Running macros from UIeditor ribbon - Strange Step Into behavior

I have made a ribbon addition with UIEditor for Excel 2007:

-------------------
<customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui"
<ribbon
<tabs
<tab id="customTab" label="IK-Lehti"
<group id="customGroup" label="IK-Lehti"
<button id="customButton1" label="Lisää" size="large" onAction="AddSaaja" imageMso="OutlineExpand" /
<button id="customButton2" label="Keskeytä" size="large" onAction="Paattyy" imageMso="MailMergeGotToLastRecord" /
<button id="customButton3" label="Poista" size="large" onAction="Poista" imageMso="TableDeleteRows" /
<button id="customButton4" label="Tarrat" size="large" onAction="Tarrat" imageMso="EnvelopesAndLabels" /
<button id="customButton5" label="Laskut" size="large" onAction="Laskut" imageMso="DollarSign" /
<button id="customButton6" label="Apu" size="large" onAction="Apu" imageMso="Help" /
</group
</tab
</tabs
</ribbon
</customUI
The first two macros and the last run without problem. Macros 3,4 and 5 give an error message like: "Cannot run macro POISTA. Maybe macro is not available in this workbook or macros are disabled". The first three macros are in the same module and given names as "Sub POISTA(Optional control As IRibbonControl)".

It appears to me that something is wrong with the modules, because I am not able to debug some of the macros with step into (f8).

Thankful for any help

Håkan