Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Workbooks always open maximised

I'm unsure whether this is down to Excel (version 365 in my case) or the Win
10 OS, but so far I've not resolved it.

Whenever I open a workbook from File Explorer (Enter, or double-click), it is
displayed maximised.

Other file types like JPG/GIF/PNG open in their associated application
(IrfanView in my case) at whatever size and position they last had. Similarly
with TXT files in either own editor, TextPad or using 'Open with' Notepad.
Same with Word 365. So far I've found only Excel has the issue. Saving at the
preferred size makes no difference.

Anyone able to reproduce, or have any idea what might be going on?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

I use TabsForOffice so my UI displays (like TextPad) everything same as last
closed!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!