Mr dunn Mr dunn is offline
Junior Member

Default Bringing Back Data from one worksheet to another

Hi,

I have been asked to match some data from one worksheet to another and I can't work out how to do it.

In a nutshell.

in one worksheet I have a column with product ID and next to it the manufacturer, in another I have a column of Product ID that we have sold, but I need to create a blank column named 'Manufacturer' and this should match up the data from the first worksheet.

Does this make sense and can anyone help?

1st worksheet

Prduct ID Manufacturer
1 Dunn
2 Merry
3 Christmas
4 Excel
5 Help

2nd worksheet

Product ID Manufacturer
2 ?
3 ?
3 ?
4 ?
5 ?

Last edited by Mr dunn : November 5th 19 at 11:16 PM