Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RG III RG III is offline

Default Sorting columns

My spreadsheet/table roughly has the following appearance:

A B C D

Abel 123 Victor 345
Bob 454 Wayne 563
Mark 543 William 234
Tom 999 Zane 145

There are 2 columns each of names associated with ID numbers.
Columns A and C are currently sorted alphabetically.
I would like to have the above information linked in a
separate sheet, but sorted by ID number. The result
should look like this:

A B C D

Abel 123 Bob 454
Zane 145 Mark 543
William 234 Wayne 563
Victor 345 Tom 999

So, my question: Is there a quick way to copy
the first table above into a separate sheet so that it
looks like my second table which is sorted by ID
number? I'd also like to have the second table
linked to the first table, so if I change any
name in table 1, it should be reflected in table 2.

thank you