Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_8_] Peter T[_8_] is offline

Default Adding photos to command buttons

"RG III" wrote in message
Whenever I add 24x24 or 16x16 bitmaps (.bmp files) to command buttons the
images always get distorted and lose their colors. What is an ideal file
size and format for command buttons? Ideally, I'd like there to be no image
distortion or loss of color when using images on top of command buttons.

-Robert

Assuming(?) you're talking about MSForms type CommandButtons (on a sheet or
userform) normally there shouldn't be any distortion or loss of colours as
you describe, and no special requirement for size. Can you upload a testfile
and separately a source image.

Peter T