Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RG III RG III is offline

Default Save rich text somewhere in Excel?

Suppose I open a Word document full of rich text with colors and bold text, etcetera. Then I highlight everything with Ctrl-A and copy it into the clipboard with Ctrl-C.

Now, can I paste this rich text into a spreadsheet cell or somewhere in an Excel document and still retain all the rich text properties? If I have rich text stored somewhere in an Excel file, I'd like to create a macro that copies that rich text back into the clipboard. I know the command/functions for copying data into the clipboard using VBA. I just don't know how to store rich text in an Excel file.

Any ideas?

-Robert