Mppeterson13 Mppeterson13 is offline
Junior Member

Default Saving Custom Colors for Continuous Use

Hello!

I have seen several threads about saving a custom color scheme for new spreadsheets and am able to do that without issues. The problem I am having is that I update and edit a set spreadsheet every morning that is pulled from an Access report. Is there a way to save the custom colors so I may continually use them on a spreadsheet sent to me from an outside source? Every morning I have to add the custom colors used to coordinate all the information across previous reports. I am currently using Excel 2013 version.

Thank you in advance for your help!