Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] rwillman@nafcs.org is offline

Default How can I count items in a filtered list?

On Thursday, July 21, 2005 at 1:09:14 PM UTC-4, filtered Counting filtered data. wrote:
I have an excel spread sheet table that I filter. I would like to be able to
count the number of cells in the filtered data. Anyone know how to do this?
CountA returns the number of cells in the unfiltered data.
Tom

I could not get that to work. I am trying to count the number if names in a column. I would like to filter out some of the names based on gender or other characteristics. How do I do that?