Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] anitti@vapld.info is offline

Default Questions

Good Morning,

I am looking into several different options for our library on FSA and Background Checks.

1. Does your library offer Flexible Spending Accounts? if so, who? Are you happy with this organization?

2. What company does your library use to run background checks on new employees and volunteers?

We are looking into purchasing shirts for employees to wear during work with our library logo on it. We are concerned about poor behavior when an employee is wearing the library shirt after hours.

1. Does your library provide shirts with your library logo? if so, do you have a policy which includes wearing the shirt after hours?

Thank you for any assistance.

Anthony Nitti
Vernon Area Public Library District