Old March 27th 19, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] c1802362@cox.net is offline

Default the incredible shriking font

I have a spreadsheet with three ActiveX command buttons that launch some simple routines I created for a colleague. The routines work without issue, but each time a command button is selected, the caption font gets smaller, eventually getting too small to read.

Closing out of the workbook, then relaunching restores the font to the correct size - sometimes. Sometimes the fonts just stay small or disappear.

Any suggestions?