Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Conditional format one word in a sentence

Hi Jaime,

Am Tue, 5 Mar 2019 12:28:47 -0800 (PST) schrieb
:

for example Bob Smith, Jack Taylor, Kevin Jackson, Tammy Taylor

Say if I have a list with Jack Taylor and Bob Smith
Would I be able to conditional format based on my list? so highlight just
Jack and Bob and not the rest of the names on the same cell?

you connot highlight a part of a cell. But with a macro you can change
the font color for the expected names.
Have a look:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqMiGBK2qniTgeFA85HL-W3OOPwFSw
You must download the workbook because macros are disabled in OneDrive.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10