ChautauquaSun1 ChautauquaSun1 is offline
Junior Member

Default a button to add 1 to a SPECIFIC cell

I am sure this is a really easy one to answer. I am not a programmer and cant seem to figure out this macro formula Here is the formula I am using to add 1 every time I press a button. However what I realized is that it assigns the value to the cell that my cursor is in. I will be using 4 buttons and need to have the values show in specific cells. So I need to modify he formula to display the result in a specifically assigned cell. Can anyone show me where to put this value in the formula.

Code:
Sub Add1()
Selection.Value = Selection.Value + 1
Beep